Drax Group plc
(“Drax” or the “Company”; Symbol:DRX)
Mailing of the Annual Report and Accounts 2019 and ancillary documents to shareholders
The following documents have been mailed to the registered shareholders of Drax Group plc:
- Annual Report and Accounts 2019;
- Notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting; and
- Form of Proxy for the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1 a copy of each of these documents will shortly be available for viewing on the National Storage Mechanism.
- for viewing on the Company’s website, www.drax.com; and/or
- by writing to the Company Secretary at the Registered Office; Drax Power Station, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 8PH.
Annual General Meeting
The Company is to hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 11.30am on Wednesday 22 April 2020, at Grocers’ Hall, Princes Street, London EC2R 8AD.
We are monitoring the potential impact of COVID-19 on the arrangements for the AGM. We expect to hold our AGM at the venue stated above and are encouraging all shareholders to vote in advance of the meetings using the proxy facilities set out in the Notice of Meeting. We will update shareholders in the event that alternative arrangements prove to be necessary.
Key dates relating to the proposed final dividend
Detailed below are the key dates regarding the proposed final dividend:
- 23 April 2020 – ordinary shares marked ex-dividend.
- 24 April 2020 – record date for entitlement to the dividend.
- 15 May 2020 – payment date for the dividend.
The proposed rate of the final dividend is 9.5 pence per share.