RNS Number : 1940Z
DRAX GROUP PLC
Mailing of the Annual report and accounts 2016 and ancillary documents to shareholders
The following documents are being mailed to the registered shareholders of Drax Group plc today, Friday 10 March 2017:
- Annual report and accounts 2016;
- Notice of the 2017 Annual General Meeting; and
- Form of Proxy for the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1 a copy of each of these documents has been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will be available for viewing shortly.
The Annual report and accounts 2016 and the Notice of the 2017 Annual General Meeting will also available from 10 March 2017 as follows:
- for viewing on the Company’s website, www.drax.com; and/or
- by writing to the Company Secretary at the Registered Office; Drax Power Station, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 8PH.
Annual General Meeting
The Company is to hold its Annual General Meeting at 11.30am on Thursday 13 April 2017, at The Grand Hotel & Spa, Station Rise, York YO1 6GD.
Key dates relating to the final dividend
Detailed below are the key dates regarding the final dividend:
- 20 April 2017 – ordinary shares marked ex-dividend.
- 21 April 2017 – record date for entitlement to the dividend.
- 12 May 2017 – payment date for the dividend.
The rate of the final dividend is 0.4 pence per share.
10 March 2017
The Annual report and accounts can be downloaded here: https://www.drax.com/investors/results-and-reports/#annual-report-and-accounts