Meet more people:
- Charles BerryChairman
- Dorothy ThompsonChief Executive
- Tony QuinlanFinance Director
- Peter EmeryProduction Director
- Paul TaylorRetail and Trading Director
- Tim CobboldIndependent non-executive director
- Melanie GeeIndependent non-executive director
- David LindsellIndependent non-executive director
- Tony ThorneIndependent non-executive director
Independent non-executive director
Committee membership: Audit, Nominations and Remuneration
Appointment to the Board:
27 September 2010.
Audit, Nominations and Remuneration.
Chief Executive and an executive director of De La Rue Plc.
Tim was previously the Chief Executive Officer of Chloride Group plc, the leading international provider of secure power solutions having joined them in 2007 as Chief Operating Officer. Following Emerson Electric’s takeover of Chloride he held a senior position in Emerson, responsible for the Chloride Group of companies. He trained as a Mechanical Engineer and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1987 and joined Smiths Group plc (formerly TI Group plc) in 1989 where he held a number of senior financial and operational management positions over an 18 year period.
BSc (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA).
Responsibilities and skills:
Tim’s blend of financial and engineering experience means that he is well placed to contribute significantly to the Board and its Committees. His role as an active chief executive in a different sector adds an alternative dimension to his contribution